VESSEL TYRES Fitment Centre Franchise offers the following
- VESSEL TYRES Fitment Centre offer the public the following: Tyres, Alloy Wheels, Wheel Balancing, Wheel Alignment, Puncture Repairs, Windscreens Repairs, Brakes, Shocks
- Hi quality of Import and Local brands of Passenger, Commercial & Truck tyres at affordable prices which means you will be able to provide the products at competitive prices.
- A successful business with a turnover of R400,000.00 PLUS only in 6 months (Sticking to the Franchise Operations Manual & Support Team)
- Technical support and training
- Marketing and Advertising
- Competitions will be held and prizes will be given to the top franchise of the month.
- Promotions and give-aways.
Steps to owning a VESSEL TYRES Franchise
- After viewing this information and you are convinced that this is the best investment for you, you can contact us and we will forward you the application forms.
- Once you have completed the application form, it must be returned to us with the following documents;
- Copy of ID
- Proof of available capital
- Detailed business plan – can be purchased from Vessel Tyres (PTY) LTD and customized
- Your application will be assessed and the information on your application verified.
- Once your application has been assessed and approved, an official Agreement document will be sent to you.
- In the unlikely event that your application is denied, notification will be given to you in writing with the reasons why your applications was denied.
- If your application is approved, you need to secure premises that are suitable for this type of business.
- The proposed site will be inspected and assessed for viability.
- Once a suitable site has been obtained and proof thereof submitted to us, you will receive your franchise agreement, and with the acceptance of the terms and conditions off the agreement, a deposit payment to the value of 70% of the franchise fee is payable within 48 hours after the signing of the agreement.
- Once we receive payment, we will start with the branding of your premises to VESSEL TYRES specifications and the fitment of all the equipment.
- Depending on the size of your franchise and location, completion could be between 1 to 3 weeks.
- During this time, your team will be trained.
- Once the setup has been completed, the final payment of 30% is due within 48 hours.
- Once payment is received, stock will be delivered to the premises within seven days.
Your most important responsibilities once the deal has been signed?
- Register your company. You can register any company name, but you will be trading as VESSEL TYRES Fitment Centre. This may take up to 2 Weeks. If funding is required, company registration and details will need to be included in the business plan.
- Open a business bank account.
- Register for VAT, Income tax, PAYE and UIF. You can only obtain these once your company has been registered. Approval can take up to 10 working days.
- Apply for a card machine from your preferred banking institution to be installed before you start operating.